Ladies! New Year’s Eve is one of the most wonderful, exciting and great holiday of the year. Selecting the perfect dress for New Year’s Eve can be a complicated decision for many of us. Don’t stick to trend if it does not flatter your body type. Yes, a dress might look gorgeous on your best friend, but this doesn’t mean that the dress she just tried was made for you too. You should look for silhouettes that make you feel the most attractive woman at that party!
This is the only way you can feel confident about the way you look and as a result, you will radiate glamour at New Year’s Eve. Keep in mind that you might have to be on your feet, talking or dancing for several hours. Chose a dress that its comfortable to move in, this doesn’t mean you have to buy something casual(skater dress)!
It is ideal to decide on a pair of shoes for your New Years Eve night, treat yourself to a brand new pair! I know it’s not easy to look good, but beauty is pain and I think it’s worth it! Common shoes women wear are heels (of course), colorful or sparkly flats, and sexy stilettos. It’s just one night, so give you best! The NYE Block Party is the Hottest New Years Eve Hotel Party in Denver! Hosted at the Crowne Plaza Convention Center, this event is fashion savy, take a look at our TOP 10 Dress recomendations to give you an idea on what to wear:
1. Little Black Dress- This is the perfect dress for everybody. So simple and sensational!
2. Red Lace Dress – Red is such a warm colour. Let’s not forget that you’ll get all the attention by wearing this beautiful and sexy dress.
3. Glitter One Shoulder – Shinning like fireworks. I think this dress is perfect for this special occasion. Are you feeling sexy and free? If yes, then go for this dress!
4. Navy Blue Dress – If you are planning to dance a lot for the New Year’s Eve, Than this is the dress for you!
5. Sequin Strapless Dress- For the typical New Year’s party, you can never go wrong with a shinny dress.
6. Lace Maxi Dress – A little bit of lace, a little bit of black and a little bit more of elegance. Don;t forget to stay classy!
7. Black Bandeau Dress – This is a party dress in which you can stay up all night, enjoying time with friends.
8. White and Black Dress – What can be classier than a black and white dress?
9. Jewelled Dress – Such an elegant dress. It might sound like a great idea to wear a collar necklace with this dress, but I don’t recommend it. For me it’s way too much. You should go for a bracelet and a pair of white gold diamond stud earrings.
10. Sequin Bandeau Dress – If you want to stand out at the New Year’s Eve, don’t forget that diamonds and sequins are a girl’s best friend.
The NYE Block Party 2014 – Presented by The Collective 360, is only a couple weeks away! Get your tickets and book your room for the hottest new years eve hotel party in Denver, today!
Styling Blog by Katt Isbey
Blog reference: www.ealuxe.com